Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sounds Like a Blockbuster

First gay superhero is oooh-perman

Just by a show of hands, and assuming this is not meant to be a comedy like The Incredibly Gay Duo of SNL fame, how many of you would go watch this? I can't think of many people outside the gay community that don't appreciate manliness, first and foremost, in their super heroes. I can't possibly imagine how they plan to make this concept interesting. I guess we'll see. Actually, I won't see because I don't have the slightest desire to see it. Someone else can fill me in on it.

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious that you posted this. I read the article earlier from the Drudge Report and immediately thought of the Ambiguously Gay Duo. Spoof or real (or Poofs as homos are called in the UK), Ace & Gary were the first gay Superheros, although I've got my doubts about some of the Power Rangers.

    ReplyDelete